Our classes are given in Calender Quarters:
- January until March (1st Quarter 2023)
- April until June (2nd Quarter 2023), classes from April 3 to June 16, 2023
- July until September (3rd Quarter 2023)
- October until December (4th Quarter 2023)
2nd Quarter Registration 2023: March 20-24, 2023
- You must be a member of a Fulton County Multipurpose Senior Center and registration is required for all in-person classes.
- To register for Water Fitness classes, visit the pool or please call: 404-612-2312 or 470-845-3905 from 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:30pm-3:00pm.
- To register for Land Fitness classes, visit the fitness room or please call: 404-612-2306 or 678-675-7541 from 9:30am-12:00pm and 1:30pm-3:00pm.
- To register for Life Enrichment classes, please call:470-845-3904 from 9:00am-2:00pm.
- To register for Charles Scogins' Art classes, please TEXT: 470-845-3928 or Email: email@example.com from 8:30am-5:00pm.
View, download and or print a pdf copy of our 2nd Quarter Class Schedule below:
2nd Quarter 2023 Class Schedule
Futon County SENIOR VIRTUAL CLASSES
In addition to the On Site classes shown below, Fulton County offers Residents 55 years-old and older free online classes, Monday through Friday at various hours. Most classes are about 30 minutes and cover topics including fitness, art, life enrichment, nutrition and computers.
Press image above to go to the Fulton County Senior Virtual Classes webpage.