Whether you are turning 65 soon or new to Medicare, now is a good time to learn about Medicare and how to choose a plan that may meet your needs.
Take advantage of an opportunity to learn more about Medicare.
We’ll cover common questions such as:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Parts, A, B,C and D?
- When can you enroll in a plan?
- How does your current plan compare with a Medi-care plan?
- Can you save money with a Medicare plan?
- Could you be eligible for vision, dental, hearing and other benefits?
Consider Medicare if:
- You’re turning 65 soon, or you celebrated your 65th birthday within the last 3 months
- You’ve moved recently and are Medicare eligible
- You’re already covered by Medicaid but are now Medi-care eligible
- You’re over 65, still working and want an alternative to your employer’s plan
- You’re over 65 and planning to retire soon
March 19, 2020, 1:00 PM
Dorothy Benson Sr Center
Conference Rooms A & B
Hosted by: Ronald MacAuley, Social Services Coordinator
Presenter: Gwen Goodman
Read andor download Retirement Planning starts with Medicare Education flyer: