Fulton County VEO (Voter Education Outreach)
Our Voter Education and Outreach staff will be onsite on August 29, 2022 and September 26, 2022, from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM to assist the Dorothy C. Benson Multipurpose Complex Community regarding the upcoming election.
Representatives are prepared to:
- Inform your members about the upcoming elections and Early Voting schedules
- Register those that are not registered to vote in Fulton County
- Provide Voter Registration Applications / address changes
- Provide Absentee Ballot Applications
- Issue a free Georgia Voter Identification Card to eligible voters
- Provide information for working at the polls
Our staff is non-partisan and does not support a particular candidate for office, referendum, or any political affiliation. our goal is to increase voter registration and participation and equip, educate, and inform voters so they can have an exceptional voting experience.
Multi Purpose Dining Hall