Everything you wanted to know about Social Security.
A FREE workshop from Social Security.
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services.
You should go to www.socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
Speaker: Alicia Lipscomb - Public Affairs Specialist Georgia Area Director's Office, Social Security Office
Event Coordinator: Ronald MacAuley - Social Services Coordinator
Location: Dorothy C. Benson Multipurpose Facility Dining Hall and On Zoom
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/98213538735
Date: AUGUST 10th 2022
Time: 1:15 PM
See a copy of the event flyer here:
Multi Purpose Dining Hall